2. About cookies
2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3. Cookies that we use
|.www.drivingsensation.com||frontend||A Session cookie that allows us to track your visit to the site|
|GetClicky||__cfduid||Web Analytics Tool|
|.paypal.com||X-PP-SILOVER||Paypal - set by our ecommerce software, we don't offer Paypal payments at this time|
4. Cookies used by our service providers
5. Managing cookies
5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
5.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
5.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Our details
6.1 This website is owned and operated by Driving Sensation Ltd.
6.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 5618561.
6.3 You can contact us:
- by post to PO Box 810, Whitley Bay NE26 9BW;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on 0191 2514443; or
- by emailing us at [email protected]
This policy was last updated on 24/5/18.